Looking for a telemarketer - I'm offering $2,000 a week

When you occasionally have a really bad day, and you just need to take it out on someone, don't take it out on someone you know, take it out on someone you don't know.

I was sitting at my desk when..... "

To quote Larry the Cable Guy, "I don't care who you are--- that's funny!!" :D

Someone wrote "That's an old joke..." No matter; it's new to me, and it was the first good laugh I've had in days--- right out loud. Thanks for making my day!

I am offering $2,000 a week for a good , dependable, agent that wants to work. LOL

It seems like I can't seem to find agents that want and need to work.

Here is my bus email if anyone knows of any.
[email protected]
:nah:

If the agent wants to work, he/she will obviously set their own appointments of their lead cards and not overpay someone else to do it. Good luck looking for that sucker.

I am offering $2,000 a week for a good , dependable, agent that wants to work. LOL

Here is my bus email if anyone knows of any.
[email protected]
:nah:

This is a very old thread.

The problem you're having is that you're not bringing much value to the table. If they have lead cards they already have interested clients. For a telemarketer to bring real value they need to be generating interested folks. If you were calling off a list and generating warm leads that would be a different story altogether.

You want agents to spend $450-$500 per 1K mailing in order to receive a maybe 2% return, thereby costing them $25 per lead. Then, you want to take those $25 leads that are already interested in having someone call them- and you want the agent to pay you $10 (on top of that $25 they already spent per lead) to call the interested lead and let them know what time the agent could stop by.

I see why you can't find any of those agents...because they wouldn't be agents for too long if they spent their money that ridiculously.

Back