Looking for a Telemarketer

I'm looking to hire a telemarketer for about 25 hours a week. If you know anybody that offers those services or if you are a telemarketer send me a private message please.

If you offered Steve $1.50 per hour you might be able to pull him away from Thad.

I'm looking to hire a telemarketer for about 25 hours a week. This is not for setting appointments. This is strictly for lead generation. If you know anybody that offers those services or if you are a telemarketer send me a private message please.

----------

Edit: 25 hours may be too much for one TMer, so if you know one willing to work for 15 hours, let me know. I can find one for the other 10 hours.

Last edited:
Good luck finding anyone good who will stay. Heck can hardly find anyone to call warm leads from dm that's any good

I think i have a candidate here in california. The guy goes to school and is looking for part work.

Could you tell me what you want done?

Personal or commercial lines?

Will he have access to a dialer?

This thread is all messed up. I see Thad and Newbys posts above mine...

I have successfully hired two telemarketers. I thought I had one, but now I'm convinced it was just another agent farming me for intel...

Forget everything you heard here. Go to craigslist. Pay 25 bucks and put out an ad for a part time appointment setter. Write good copy and make it sound fun. Then you'll get 100 resumes. Weed out the junk. Focus on 25-40 stay at home mom or student. Get your top 5 candidates. Write a script. And get ready to turn your first three about every two weeks till someone sticks. Then do everything you can to keep them. Good luck. Oh. And get a monthly Autodialer seat. It's worth the 50 bucks a month.

forget anything anyone else tells you on here about hiring a telemarketer. Here is a post from 2006 that tells you all you need to know from "Crabcake Johnny". Good Luck! I have every intention of following his advice for my newer FE business. I come from Insurance Telemarketing Call centers, so getting on the phone is too hard for me. It's what I do every day. A couple of guys on the FE forum do it them selves as well, but I think they offshore it now that they have volume. Good Luck!

I'm in search of a new telemarketer and I'll pay any new agent here $2,000 a week flat pay. Would you take that job? I'll require you to work 4 hours a day on the phone.

Sound good? Great - I still get a lot of emails from agents coming into this industry struggling for a way to get off the ground. And while almost every new agent here would take me up on this offer the question is - why wouldn't you do it for yourself?

You want a guaranteed way to get off the ground? Get either Goleads, SalesGenie Light or ReferenceUSA, and start making 4 hours a day worth of calls.

You will generate 3 leads per hour, 4 hours a day - 60 leads for the week. If you're on a 20% contract average volume will be $3,500. Two deals is $1,400. My cat could close 1 out of 30 telemarketed leads - and remember these are leads you generated so obviously the quality is high.

3 deals is $10,500 in volume and $2,000 in commission. That's also 1 out of 20 closed but when you're brand new that's probably on target. Eventually you can close 4 or 5 out of those 60 leads.

Marketing costs? Either $10 a month with Goleads or free with ReferenceUSA.

So again, would you telemarket 4 hours a day for $2,000 a week? You're brand new and think buying shared leads is the way to go? That's like entering a body building competition after being in the gym for a week.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Crabcake Johnny; 07-28-2007 at 12:01 PM.
[/I][/I][/I]

forget anything anyone else tells you on here about hiring a telemarketer. Here is a post from 2006 that tells you all you need to know from "Crabcake Johnny". Good Luck! I have every intention of following his advice for my newer FE business. I come from Insurance Telemarketing Call centers, so getting on the phone is too hard for me. It's what I do every day. A couple of guys on the FE forum do it them selves as well, but I think they offshore it now that they have volume. Good Luck!

I'm in search of a new telemarketer and I'll pay any new agent here $2,000 a week flat pay. Would you take that job? I'll require you to work 4 hours a day on the phone.

Sound good? Great - I still get a lot of emails from agents coming into this industry struggling for a way to get off the ground. And while almost every new agent here would take me up on this offer the question is - why wouldn't you do it for yourself?

You want a guaranteed way to get off the ground? Get either Goleads, SalesGenie Light or ReferenceUSA, and start making 4 hours a day worth of calls.

You will generate 3 leads per hour, 4 hours a day - 60 leads for the week. If you're on a 20% contract average volume will be $3,500. Two deals is $1,400. My cat could close 1 out of 30 telemarketed leads - and remember these are leads you generated so obviously the quality is high.

3 deals is $10,500 in volume and $2,000 in commission. That's also 1 out of 20 closed but when you're brand new that's probably on target. Eventually you can close 4 or 5 out of those 60 leads.

Marketing costs? Either $10 a month with Goleads or free with ReferenceUSA.

So again, would you telemarket 4 hours a day for $2,000 a week? You're brand new and think buying shared leads is the way to go? That's like entering a body building competition after being in the gym for a week.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Crabcake Johnny; 07-28-2007 at 12:01 PM.
[/I][/I][/I]

If I thought I could generate 3 final expense leads an hour, I would have the dialer going right now...

Latest posts

Back