Looking for a True Free E Signature

Bob_The_Insurance_Guy

Guru
1000 Post Club
Decatur, Ga.
I fried my computer, and bought a new one.

Replaced my PDF program, but I am looking for an E signature program that will capture my signature, using my computers camera, so that I can sign documents without having to print them out.

Any suggestions?

Nitro PDF Pro. Been using it for several years. You write your signature on a blank sheet of paper, scan & save the signature as a picture file (jpg, gif, etc.)
& then insert it into the application.

Windows comes with a free scanning tool--Paint. However, you must have a scanner (I have a multi-function machine that scans, prints, faxes & copies).

Nitro PDF will also allow you to edit the pdf text, highlight it, insert a comment and insert a text. It will allow you to delete pages which I always use. On an application, some companies use the first 2 pages for instructions to the agent which I find unnecessary to print. Save ink and paper.

Thanks.

Will try it again.

Haha, Bob are you going through middle age changes. Your avatar's gone from a clean cut guy in a suit...to a guy with a beard and fuller head of hair who dresses casual...to a picture of a woman. You're not pulling a Bruce are you? :twitchy:

Just kidding with you.:)

----------

You can use DocUHub through Google. Our team uses it all the time to sign contracts on a daily basis.

Let me know if this helps.

-Marc @ QuotePie

How did you manage to put a link to your site (which doesn't work BTW) with only 2 posts.

Back