Looking for Agents to Join the Team!

redgo

Expert
I have an Independent Insurance Agency just north of Seattle. My office is fairly new, but doing extremely well. I'm open to bringing on a Agent who wants to be part of something new and exciting. I have appointments w/ all the major carriers for personal lines, access to term life insurance as well as standard and non-standard commerical insurance. If you are intrested in learning more send me a PM. Thanks.

Are you the site police? haha, Sorry, didn't know there was a offer section. Just thought I'd put it out there since so many people on here helped me out.

Last edited:
Are you the site police? haha, Sorry, didn't know there was a offer section. Just thought I'd put it out there since so many people on here helped me out.

It's more of a shared duty. If he hadn't said anything plenty of others would. Just play by the rules. Make your 100 posts and then put it in the right section.

Craigslist would be a more local option, free, and no posting rules.

Not where I live, it's $75 to post a job ad on Craigslist. I know, I've tried several times.

Move out of the San Francisco area, the price drops dramatically.

Dan

Have you tried putting it in the "gigs" section?

You've been on the forum since last August so please don't try to give us any of that bullshit. We've heard it before.

Rick

Back