Looking for an AD&D Product with Voice Sign

NinjaNic

Guru
100+ Post Club
I am helping a relationship of mine find a carrier. Already working with AIG, Assurity, Omaha, Fidelity and Foresters. Needing to add another carrier, hopefully with voice sign. Esign will do.

Need 100+pt contract because of hierarchy
Need voice or esign
Need 150k-500k coverage
Nice to have riders, other insured etc.

Hoping someone knows about a carrier I didn't list above. This is about 200/apps a week.

Thanks

I am helping a relationship of mine find a carrier. Already working with AIG, Assurity, Omaha, Fidelity and Foresters. Needing to add another carrier, hopefully with voice sign. Esign will do.

Need 100+pt contract because of hierarchy
Need voice or esign
Need 150k-500k coverage
Nice to have riders, other insured etc.

Hoping someone knows about a carrier I didn't list above. This is about 200/apps a week.

Thanks

Look at these guys
  • Americo
  • American Amicable or Occidental Life of NC
  • Transamerica (TLIC Distribution)
  • United Home Life (UHL/UFFL)
They all may be a good fit, top comp is in the high range you are looking for. Give me a call at Legacy and I can get you the Dirt on them if you do not already have access.

I am sure you know that MOO/Omaha lowered the Comp top down Jan/2016 on the AD product, so it may no longer be a good fit for you guys.

Skipper

Last edited:
Look at these guys
  • Americo
  • American Amicable or Occidental Life of NC
  • Transamerica (TLIC Distribution)
  • United Home Life (UHL/UFFL)
They all may be a good fit, top comp is in the high range you are looking for. Give me a call at Legacy and I can get you the Dirt on them if you do not already have access.

I am sure you know that MOO/Omaha lowered the Comp top down Jan/2016 on the AD product, so it may no longer be a good fit for you guys.

Skipper

Awesome, thanks! I forgot Trans had that product.

Back