Looking for an ADD/ADB Product for Phone/e-submission

5starfinancialhealth

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I currently have a contract with AG and fidelity and Assurity. I was looking for a product to offer I can market over the phone, whether E-submission or recorded verification. Looking to submit business starting on the first of February

Mutual of Omaha has an Accidental Death policy e-app. Are you looking for someone with it as a rider on a normal policy or a standalone accidental policy? Because you're going to go broke just selling accidental policies...

Mutual of Omaha has an Accidental Death policy e-app. Are you looking for someone with it as a rider on a normal policy or a standalone accidental policy? Because you're going to go broke just selling accidental policies...

There are entire companies that only sell accident policies.

So, nobody knows of an ADD/ADB Product with Voice Signature for Telesales? Im sure there has to be a company that has a product like this. Looking for something that will preferable accept people up to the age of 80.

So, nobody knows of an ADD/ADB Product with Voice Signature for Telesales? Im sure there has to be a company that has a product like this. Looking for something that will preferable accept people up to the age of 80.

Stand alone add/ADB or plan with those available as a rider?

That ship may have sailed. A number of companies that were in that space pulled out because they got burned by some very large telesales rooms selling the product as a life insurance policy instead of an ADD policy. Big advances, bad persistency doesn't take long for the losses to mount up.

That ship may have sailed. A number of companies that were in that space pulled out because they got burned by some very large telesales rooms selling the product as a life insurance policy instead of an ADD policy. Big advances, bad persistency doesn't take long for the losses to mount up.

Hmm, which companies were selling it? No one offers this product anymore? Why didn't they just pay advances on policies with bank info and as-earned commissions with credit/debit cards? If they did it that way their bottom line may have been better.

Back