Looking for an IMO

tomr15

Hello everyone, I am looking for an IMO. My requirements:

1) 70% contract or lower. If you’re offering above this, don’t waste your time.
2) The head of your IMO must have a God complex. If the people at your company are down to earth, don’t waste your time.
3) I have a few agents, I want to pay overrides on their lead bills. If I am not going to pay on top of their lead bills, don’t waste your time.
4) I want to pay more than $35 per lead, minimum. If you have fairly priced leads, don’t waste your time.
5) I want to be aggressively harassed to recruit agents. If you are not going to force me to create an MLM structure, and convince my family and friends who already have good jobs to drop everything and become an insurance agent, don’t waste your time.
6) I require herbalife style conventions. If you do not invite me to travel to a state more than 500 miles away at least twice a year to tell me how great other agents are, don’t waste your time.
7) If you talk about your net income, I don’t want to hear it. I only want to hear misleading gross income figures from all of your top agents so that I can fall into their delusions. If your company does not offer this, don’t waste your time.

PM me!

2) The head of your IMO must have a God complex. If the people at your company are down to earth, don’t waste your time.
3) I have a few agents, I want to pay overrides on their lead bills. If I am not going to pay on top of their lead bills, don’t waste your time.
4) I want to pay more than $35 per lead, minimum. If you have fairly priced leads, don’t waste your time.
5) I want to be aggressively harassed to recruit agents. If you are not going to force me to create an MLM structure, and convince my family and friends who already have good jobs to drop everything and become an insurance agent, don’t waste your time.
6) I require herbalife style conventions. If you do not invite me to travel to a state more than 500 miles away at least twice a year to tell me how great other agents are, don’t waste your time.
7) If you talk about your net income, I don’t want to hear it. I only want to hear misleading gross income figures from all of your top agents so that I can fall into their delusions. If your company does not offer this, don’t waste your time.

PM me!

You forgot to demand that you need to be limited to highest priced companies to sell and no releases!

PM me!

Make sure you find a Boss that dictates that their way is the only way. No stink'n think'n.

Back