Looking for an Independent Agency to Work with

HelenaGreen

Hi, guys!

I've been working for American Family as a captive agent for a year (sold health insurance prior to that), but about a month ago severed this relationship: the transition between being independent (in health) and captive just did not settle with me very well, it's just not my cup of tea. As a result, I have marketing and lead systems developed and pretty much ready to go, but no carrier appointments to market.

Can any of you recommend a competitive P&C brokerage for both personal and business (I'm interested in Geico, Pemco, Mapfre and the like, in WA and OR in the personal markets and competitive carriers for business property and workman's comp). I have all my licenses and would not mind paying fees to join, as long as I can get a fair split and good carriers to work with.

Good for you to get away from AMFAM. They have absolutely nothing to offer if you like health, let alone nothing to offer in the long term.

Much information on this forum regarding aggregates, clusters and mga's like insurance noodle.

Good Luck
Dave

Helena,
I live in Seattle. If your nearby I can definitely help you get set up somewhere good! Send me a Private Message.

I'm trying to hire someone to help sell Individual Health in WA. Willing to pay a salary plus Commission. I need help ASAP closing clients...hot leads coming in for another agent to help me close.

Back