Looking for best IMO mainly for telesales focus on Med Supps and Final Expense

JayM

Expert
Hello everyone I am looking for a good IMO that focus on telesales for Med Supps and Final Expense. I had fell into traps in the past with a lot of bad recruiters. I don't want to make the same mistake again. I am in Maryland and I am looking for an IMO who will provide access to the top training, top contracts and good leads free or paid.

If you wanna go for Life Insurance Telesales, go see @JRoot. Honestly, once you learn Telesales in general - really understand the WHY's it easy to transfer the skill sets over to Medicare.

You can get contracts, their all a dime a dozen - but whom can you provide with REAL Phone Sales training and support with Real Leads?

If you wanna go for Life Insurance Telesales, go see @JRoot. Honestly, once you learn Telesales in general - really understand the WHY's it easy to transfer the skill sets over to Medicare.

You can get contracts, their all a dime a dozen - but whom can you provide with REAL Phone Sales training and support with Real Leads?
I am talking about training for selling med supps and final expense telesales based. Phone sales I have been doing for a while and currently do health insurance short term plans now as an employee. I know a little about final expense but not med supps.Not sure if I am reading your question wrong. I apologize if I am.

No, but unless you're just getting started I would think that you just need contracts.

Now that I read your post again, there is no FMO that can meet your expectations. :no:
Sorry not doubting you but I have been contacting by many of them. Some captive offering leads and lower contracts and others higher contracts with discounted leads.

Sorry not doubting you but I have been contacting by many of them. Some captive offering leads and lower contracts and others higher contracts with discounted leads.
"I am looking for an IMO who will provide access to the top training, top contracts and good leads free or paid."

You might get 2 out of 3.

Back