Looking for Brand Exposure and 50% Off Our Leads?

Glen Shelton

Guru
1000 Post Club
Are you looking for additional ways to expand your brand, demonstrate your expertise, or get a better deal on our telemarketed leads?

THIS SURVEY IS NOW CLOSED. THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO PARTICIPATED!

Lead Heroes is looking for Final Expense and Medicare supplement agents/mentors/agencies who have an effective process in place for contacting and closing telemarketed leads. If you want to:
  • Elevate your brand and demonstrate your expertise in front of hundreds of agents and industry insiders
  • Earn backlinks to your website to promote better search engine rankings when our project (resource) goes live
  • Be entered for a chance to win 40 free leads
  • Help the tidal wave of retiring Baby Boomers who don’t have access to knowledgeable agents, by contributing to the Final Expense and Medicare supplement industry’s best practices
  • Get 50% off your next order of telemarketed leads up to 80 leads (a $350 value)

If you want to cash in on free brand promotion and free leads
- and who wouldn’t? -
please click the button below to take our limited-time survey about best practices for insurance agents using telemarketed leads.

Click Here to Take the Survey!

FAQ

1. How long will this promotion last?
We will be taking submissions until May 27th. We are looking for 20 Medicare agents and 20 Final Expense agents. When we get enough submissions of either one, we will update the thread notifying potential collaborators which type of insurance we will be still taking surveys for. If we get enough collaborators we may close this offer before May 27th so please act fast!

2. When will we find out who won the free leads?
We will announce three random collaborators as winners on June 10th. The first winner will receive 40 free leads (half a month of leads for some agents). The second place winner will win 25 free leads. Third place will win 10 free leads.

Winners from our project*collaborators chosen randomly are the following:*

1st*- Nathan Robinson - 40 Free Leads
2nd*- Ron Wiza - 25 Free Leads
3rd -*Bob Vineyard - 10 Free Leads

3. How will my survey responses be used?
We are seeking best practices for insurance agents using telemarketed leads, like the ones we provide. Excerpts of your answers may be used (and credited to you, with a backlink) to create resources that help agents better serve seniors’ life insurance and Medicare supplement needs.

4. How long do I have to use my lead discount?
After completing the survey, you will receive confirmation that your responses are being reviewed. Once your survey is accepted, you will receive a discount code for your lead order. This discount and the free lead promotion is only for the normal final expense or Medicare supplement leads, this won’t apply to our “Turning 65 Leads”, “Aged Life Leads”, or the “Real Time Leads”. The credit for the free leads and 50% discount will expire by the end of July 10th. Please plan accordingly.

5. Why wasn’t my survey accepted?
We are only looking for thoughtful responses that have practical tips and script examples. Agents who breeze through this survey with minimal participation may not get the discount or entry for the free leads.

6. Can I give my leads to someone else?
We will email the lead promo code to the email address on file with the survey. The promo code will only work with that email address.

Other questions? Feel free to email me at [email protected]

Please click the button above for our limited time survey​

Last edited:
Glen,
Just wanted to give some feedback on our order. It was refreshing to call people that were actually expecting a call from our agents and those that don't have any idea who you are. Like we talked about on the phone.... the little trick you use about asking the prospects favorite color puts you in a different ballpark. My agency did that back in the 1990's with great success. When you call a lead and the first thing you tell them is that their favorite color is blue...... they start laughing and it brings the wall down. We will be ordering again soon and you can repost this feedback in the forum if you wish and I will let others know that you actually do what you say you'll do. Again, thanks for being an upfront guy.

Mr C

Glen,
Just wanted to give some feedback on our order. It was refreshing to call people that were actually expecting a call from our agents and those that don't have any idea who you are. Like we talked about on the phone.... the little trick you use about asking the prospects favorite color puts you in a different ballpark. My agency did that back in the 1990's with great success. When you call a lead and the first thing you tell them is that their favorite color is blue...... they start laughing and it brings the wall down. We will be ordering again soon and you can repost this feedback in the forum if you wish and I will let others know that you actually do what you say you'll do. Again, thanks for being an upfront guy.

Mr C

Every tele lead I have ever seen asks the color question.....hobby is just as important. But then again, pimping aint easy.:D

Are you looking for additional ways to expand your brand, demonstrate your expertise, or get a better deal on our telemarketed leads?

Lead Heroes is looking for Final Expense and Medicare supplement agents/mentors/agencies who have an effective process in place for contacting and closing telemarketed leads. If you want to:
  • Elevate your brand and demonstrate your expertise in front of hundreds of agents and industry insiders
  • Earn backlinks to your website to promote better search engine rankings when our project (resource) goes live
  • Be entered for a chance to win 40 free leads
  • Help the tidal wave of retiring Baby Boomers who don’t have access to knowledgeable agents, by contributing to the Final Expense and Medicare supplement industry’s best practices
  • Get 50% off your next order of telemarketed leads up to 80 leads (a $350 value)

If you want to cash in on free brand promotion and free leads
- and who wouldn’t? -
please click the button below to take our limited-time survey about best practices for insurance agents using telemarketed leads.

FAQ

1. How long will this promotion last?
We will be taking submissions until May 27th. We are looking for 20 Medicare agents and 20 Final Expense agents. When we get enough submissions of either one, we will update the thread notifying potential collaborators which type of insurance we will be still taking surveys for. If we get enough collaborators we may close this offer before May 27th so please act fast!

2. When will we find out who won the free leads?
We will announce three random collaborators as winners on June 10th. The first winner will receive 40 free leads (half a month of leads for some agents). The second place winner will win 25 free leads. Third place will win 10 free leads.

3. How will my survey responses be used?
We are seeking best practices for insurance agents using telemarketed leads, like the ones we provide. Excerpts of your answers may be used (and credited to you, with a backlink) to create resources that help agents better serve seniors’ life insurance and Medicare supplement needs.

4. How long do I have to use my lead discount?
After completing the survey, you will receive confirmation that your responses are being reviewed. Once your survey is accepted, you will receive a discount code for your lead order. This discount and the free lead promotion is only for the normal final expense or Medicare supplement leads, this won’t apply to our “Turning 65 Leads”, “Aged Life Leads”, or the “Real Time Leads”. The credit for the free leads and 50% discount will expire by the end of July 10th. Please plan accordingly.

5. Why wasn’t my survey accepted?
We are only looking for thoughtful responses that have practical tips and script examples. Agents who breeze through this survey with minimal participation may not get the discount or entry for the free leads.

6. Can I give my leads to someone else?
We will email the lead promo code to the email address on file with the survey. The promo code will only work with that email address.

Other questions? Feel free to email me at [email protected]

Please click the button above for our limited time survey​

Last Chance to Participate!

We are only looking for a few more collaborators.

This survey promotion will end this week.

Back