Looking for Carrier Rep Contact Info in WNY

sellingny

Expert
I am a captive agent currently, but have made the decision to follow through on the switch to the Indy side of things. The decision was made due to recent carrier changes, which I do not agree with, and hinder my business plan. I would love the opportunity to no longer be at the whim of one company, and have the freedom and flexibility to offer products from many carriers.

I am hoping that I can gather some contact info for your carrier reps in the western NY area. I am looking for all carriers and all connections at this point, as I am very early in the planning phases of this switch.

Any contact info you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Please just let me know who they represent, as well as your name so that I can let them know who helped out putting the two of us together. Please feel free to PM me if that is a more convenient option.

Is this a question that people are hesitant to answer?

I would contact Erie Insurance. You can't do better in that area. Google the local office in your territory and call the district sales manager in your region.

I have been able to get in touch and set up direct appts with Travelers, NYCM and progressive over the course of the last week...still looking to get a few more before I make the leap and leave the captive side.

Having Travelers and NYCM as carriers is a very good start in my opinion---contact Erie of course and MAPFRE. Also contact Calicoon Co-op. For expanded markets and carriers use an aggregator in the area...such as DeForest, Agent's Advantage, SAN Group. Best of luck.

Having Travelers and NYCM as carriers is a very good start in my opinion---contact Erie of course and MAPFRE. Also contact Calicoon Co-op. For expanded markets and carriers use an aggregator in the area...such as DeForest, Agent's Advantage, SAN Group. Best of luck.
Isnt San group siaa? Do they require $10K start up and 10% cut with a long contract

Back