Looking for Chicago Public Schools MetLife 403b Rollover Form?

Hello,

I have tried looking everywhere for this form. MetLife 403b Chicago Public Schools rollover form. Plan #1009569-01. I have found one for Montgomery County Schools but cannot find the CPS one. Anyone know where I can find this as their site is not helpful and does not have this info. Looking for the rollout form to leave the MetLife due to retirement. Any help is appreciated!

Rob

Hello,

I have tried looking everywhere for this form. MetLife 403b Chicago Public Schools rollover form. Plan #1009569-01. I have found one for Montgomery County Schools but cannot find the CPS one. Anyone know where I can find this as their site is not helpful and does not have this info. Looking for the rollout form to leave the MetLife due to retirement. Any help is appreciated!

Rob

Why not give them a call?

MetLife CPS contact info
https://www.metlife.com/cps/contact/index.html?WT.ac=GN_cps_contact

Hello,

Rob

Contact the school district for the form...They should have it and they will most likely need to sign it authorizing the distribution anyway.

MetLife NEVER sends me their transfer forms to leave their company. I called the school board, they were pretty useless! Thanks!

MetLife NEVER sends me their transfer forms to leave their company. I called the school board, they were pretty useless! Thanks!

Why would they send thier forms to you...But they will or should send the form on request from thier policyholder. The key is copying the form (if it can be copied).

Call the district again and specifically ask who to speak to in the district who handles the 403b program I can guarantee thier is a local contact ( they may require the employee contact them but make them tell you this).

Latest posts

Back