Looking for CRM Software for an Insurance Agent

markgoldberg

Can anyone recommend a CRM system to be used by insurance agents & not a large agency? I need the standard features of a CRM, plus a drip marketing campaign if possible. I don't need a dialer in the system, as I already have one

In that case I would recommend bpm’online sales - a process-driven solution that allows users to easily design processes or employ out-of-the-box best process processes developed to take care of the sales operations in 24 verticals including insurance industry. From lead management to sales forecasting, pipeline monitoring, multichannel communications, analytics, case management, knowledge database among the features and mobile apps, the system is robust and scalable to help you grow your business and grow with you.

In that case I would recommend bpm’online sales - a process-driven solution that allows users to easily design processes or employ out-of-the-box best process processes developed to take care of the sales operations in 24 verticals including insurance industry. From lead management to sales forecasting, pipeline monitoring, multichannel communications, analytics, case management, knowledge database among the features and mobile apps, the system is robust and scalable to help you grow your business and grow with you.

What?

Latest posts

Back