Looking for FE closer, no License needed. Call Center

PhxSunsFan

Guru
Looking for a team to receive tv commercials for fe.. when done with the closing.. send the cal to a licensed agent,.. big comm..

I think health questions are ok but definitely not rate quotes.
Prospects can get rates directly from websites though (without any agent interaction).

I'd be curious how an agent can answer the question on the agent report that's on most of the apps I write: "Did you ask the questions....blah blah".

Tough to say "yes" to that one if someone else asked the questions.

True but I have seen apps that have an aor with an agent on them with name and license information from clients who have appplied without speaking to anyone. Mostly big direct mail places like Globe, etc. There must be some workaround. Granted those aors were actual agents. I don't know.

True but I have seen apps that have an aor with an agent on them with name and license information from clients who have appplied without speaking to anyone. Mostly big direct mail places like Globe, etc. There must be some workaround. Granted those aors were actual agents. I don't know.
AOR agents can write the whole app and submit it. OP is asking about unlicensed agents doing the whole process and then kicking it over for the agent to sign (or at least that's how I read it).

I don't know either.

Back