Looking for feedback for Trainedtelemarketers.com

mcd

Expert
Does anybody have any experience using this service? I know I could hire my own telemarketer but I really don't have the time to vet and train. Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

$1000 is a lot of money for something you could do yourself. They are honest and will deliver as promised but is it really worth $1k when you could go onto craigslist manila and many have called for medicare anyway and have called before. Its not rocket science. You could get a salesdialers acct and run it yourself.

Why dont you have time to train? What else are you doing? Lead generation is the most important part of your business....

I used them once. The first telemarketer cussed at a suspect and was replaced immediately. The second one did a great job but, disappeared after about 4 months. (She had said early on that the job was boring). While she was there she averaged 25 leads a week.

Ultimately, I paid $1,000 plus $90 per week and then was right back where I started. I won't do it again as the 30 day guarantee is not enough of a safeguard to justify $1,000 up front cost in a high turnover field.

I would be more likely to pay a couple hundred dollar setup fee and an hourly rate for telemarketers that would be replaced (maybe a pool of callers) if one didn't show up one day.

To some, paying another person to do what you COULD do, and probably do it better, doesn't make much sense.

My time (and probably yours as well) is more valuable in a selling mode vs prospecting.

It's a bit of a Catch-22 but you have to decide what works for you.

FWIW, I have cold called by phone and D2D. I was good at it but hated every minute. Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do to move the cart forward.

Have also used TM's, DM, bought leads and just about every possible way to generate prospects.

What I do now is the same thing I have done for several years and it works very well for me.

Find what works for you and stick with it. If it doesn't work, don't do it.

It's a nice way to supplement your other lead generation sources. I have a lady who works hard, 20 hours/week. However, I didn't get her through trained telemarketers. She really appreciates the income, and it helps her family out a lot. I usually get 10 T65 leads a week from her. And honestly, if I only sold 1 per month, it would more than pay for the cost of generation. I like to use the dialer myself sometimes, bc I am good at it, and I love the feeling when I set an appointment, and, yes, I know that's weird, but its similar feeling to making a sale lol, making something out of nothing.

I'm looking into this as well. I'm just starting out and am only licensed in PA for the time being. One of my main worries with Trained telemarketers service is 2 to 3 months down the road the TM disappears on me and I'm out that money without recourse.

I'm looking into this as well. I'm just starting out and am only licensed in PA for the time being. One of my main worries with Trained telemarketers service is 2 to 3 months down the road the TM disappears on me and I'm out that money without recourse.

If you are just starting out, this is probably not a good idea for you. When you get too busy, then look at hiring one.

Back