Looking For Feedback On Matt Mungia Aka "Spur City"

noah

Guru
1000 Post Club
Had a very positive conversation with Matt at "The Insurance Squad".

Anybody out here contacted with his agency ?
What are the pluses and minuses ?
Does he provide an upfront written release ?
Stand by his words ?

Anybody have to split from his team ?
If so, how come ?
Friendly and professional on the way out ?

Thanks guys

Matt’s a good guy. Him and Brad have signed every release I’ve sent their way. Probably a good fit for you. You just wanted top contracts and no hand holding right?

Matt is one of the best I've had the pleasure of working with. FE is not my main business but I have some contracts with his team. I have moved a few contracts and Matt has always honored the release. They have good contracts, great training, GroupMe "Ding Machine", Drop box, and lots more. Always professional, friendly, the type of guy you could have a beer with.

Matt’s a good guy. Him and Brad have signed every release I’ve sent their way. Probably a good fit for you. You just wanted top contracts and no hand holding right?

That's correct.Todd did a great job getting me trained.I have questions from time to time,don't need leads,hand holding.Looking for a great agency to take me to the next level in Final Expense.I am taking my time,talking to several different IMO's.

I am also hearing good things about Jose.

Looking forward to learn more about Matt.

That's correct.Todd did a great job getting me trained.I have questions from time to time,don't need leads,hand holding.Looking for a great agency to take me to the next level in Final Expense.I am taking my time,talking to several different IMO's.

I am also hearing good things about Jose.

Looking forward to learn more about Matt.
If you already know what you're doing, what could another agency do for you that Todd King can't?:confused:

What did Jose and Matt say about demand #4 on your list?
"4.Someone who understands that door knocking is the way to get in front of FE buyers."
:1cool:

From conversations I have had with Matt, he says that the best system for FE is one where one calls his leads for appointments and aggressively door knocks those who do not answer the phone or who turn down an appointment over the phone.

EDIT: FWIW, I close a much higher percentage of door knock sits than phone appointment sits.

I have moved a few contracts and Matt has always honored the release.

Kind of makes you wonder why some other organizations might drag their feet or even refuse to release while others can honor the release in a professional manner, doesn't it?

From conversations I have had with Matt, he says that the best system for FE is one where one calls his leads for appointments and aggressively door knocks those who do not answer the phone or who turn down an appointment over the phone.

EDIT: FWIW, I close a much higher percentage of door knock sits than phone appointment sits.

Kind of makes you wonder why some other organizations might drag their feet or even refuse to release while others can honor the release in a professional manner, doesn't it?

I think we all know Matt, JD and Jose's position on appointments, except maybe noah. :yes:

Had a very positive conversation with Matt at "The Insurance Squad".

Anybody out here contacted with his agency ?
What are the pluses and minuses ?
Does he provide an upfront written release ?
Stand by his words ?

Anybody have to split from his team ?
If so, how come ?
Friendly and professional on the way out ?

Thanks guys

Really good questions. Sounds like you are doing your homework and have your own sense of what is important to you. Smart.

Here is how I would weigh the questions. Most important first.

1) Stand by his words ?

2) Anybody have to split from his team ?
2a) If so, how come ?

3) Anybody out here contacted with his agency ?
3a) What are the pluses and minuses ?

4) Does he provide an upfront written release ?

5) Friendly and professional on the way out ?

I committee to door knocking like you said and got a med supp and two fe policies out of the 5 I door knocked. I'm a believer now haha

Back