Looking for Feedback on MetLife's Promise Whole Life Product

IMO101

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
We are about to rollout MetLife's Promise Whole Life product to our national agent team, through training webinars, etc. I am hoping to gather some unbiased (and also some biased) feedback on this product from those of you who are familiar with it. Please share any comments, the good, the bad, and of course, the ugly.

Do you find the product to be competitive, compared to other available participating whole life products? Have you sold it, and if so, would you sell it again? Thanks for any feedback. I am mainly trying to find out how the product is perceived by agents who have sold it, or competed against it, etc.

wow....metlife still wanting agents to sell WL......some thing don't ever change......

Last edited:
Agents have been asking for this product, which is why we are rolling it out, but so far it seems to be a product that is under radar on the forum. I was hoping that someone may have had some experience with it, either good or bad. It is participating, and MetLife is promoting it pretty heavily now. Maybe no one has sold one yet!

A whole life is a whole life.......an over price product that has been replaced.....

Latest posts

Back