Looking For Feedback On Our Brand New Agency Management System

Sam

Founder
Administrator
Agentrun is offering its beta version of its brand new CRM agency management system for FREE to the public starting today and we're looking for feedback on it.

Learn more and sign up at AgentRun - The best insurance management tool

Agentrun is completely cloud based and offers some of the most needed agency management features:

• Lead and client management
  • Policy management
  • Document / file management and backup
  • Task and reminder management
  • Bulk upload of current clients, leads, and policies from Excel, CSV, or any other file
  • Free email support
  • And, much more

We really are building a system designed to make an agent's experience as easy and simple as posisble. Which is why we're looking for feedback. In the end our goal is to create the best experience possible. If you really wish we had a feature let us know, and it may even make it in the next day. We have some of the best developers working for AgentRun and we can build new features almost over night. If you don't like something we also want to know, no hard feelings.

Also when we go full public with our finished (but always improving) product you wont even notice a difference. All your data will be there and you'll continue to use the system like you always have. And we'll be offering deep discounts to all the beta users for the finished product.

Above all, thanks for your feedback. Our entire team looks forward to your experience with us and to growing together.

The AgentRun Team

[email protected]

555 W Jackson Blvd
Suit 400
Chicago, IL 60661

i am looking for an insurance crm and just installed vtiger, but saw this post and very interested in being a beta tester.

I have a few suggestions for your crm.

I think you should think of the work flow of an agent. (For me anyways, i'm selfish lol i want it to work for me)

I have a list of 1000 names, i want to import them (i assume you are working on the import button)

On contact section, i would like to be able to edit fields by pressing edit next to it or just typing directly, i find the one top right edit button to hard to find.

I would add activies in addition to the notes, like called and left voicemail, or schedule follow up hot buttons/quick clicks so i dont have to add a new reminder.

I would time stamp the notes as well as the date. Makes it easy to know if osmeone just worked on it or someone is working on it and see how old it really is.

New Quote section is ok, but i would put it somewhere else like on top or somewhere. I would also make the new quote button auto make the quote for the lead/contact you are on.

On the new quote section, my first fields would be all the xdate and info i can get from the lead. I would then do the rest of upload quote and client approval section.

A lot of times, i get partial info or it is not time to quote, but i fill it in set a follow up date (xdate) and move on to my next lead.

dialer integration would be LOVELY.

i am setting up vtiger with google voice right now, but i want more of a cloud service.

Also how secure is your database? I dont see any mention about security because insurance has a lot of sensitive info.

@Milkman1265

- Security.

Yes! This is extremely important. If youve noticed we not only use SSL encryption on the website, but we also encrypt the communication happening with our database. Meaning even if for some reason your traffic was intercepted its all encrypted anyways. We also encrypt all the data in our database as well. Security is a big deal for us.

- Import.

We have the ability of importing your list. If you send the list to our support email we can have it uploaded within 24 hours.

- Notes

Thanks for the suggestion on the timestamp. We can have that added ASAP. Its a great idea.

- Reminders

You mentioned wanting to set up a follow up date. We built the reminders feature to let you set specific reminders or tasks for your leads and clients to help you manage those kinds of tasks.

- Dialing

We currently working on a feature that will let you dial your leads and clients directly through AgentRun. That details surrounding that conversation would automatically get added to that client. Its in the works but we think its also a great feature to have.

Thanks again for your feedback! Keep it coming. We love it.

----------

@Milkman1265 We've added the timestamps to the notes :-)

@best14rates

Right now we don't integrate with quickbooks. Although, if you let us know what you would need for quickbooks we could always try to add that feature.

We'll also be adding an accounting feature which will handle your AR, AP, Commissions, and General Ledger.

On top of that, an iPhone app is in development and will be ready for release soon which gives you access to all your data in the palm of your hand.

How about an integration with google apps or gmail? Any plans for that? I'd find more value if I could also contact clients or get client communication in the app...

How about an integration with google apps or gmail? Any plans for that? I'd find more value if I could also contact clients or get client communication in the app...

Yes! We want you to be able to store not only documents and files, but interactions. We're currently working on the best way to import conversations (emails) from apps like gmail.

As it is right now, you can email clients directly from AgentRun. When you're in the Policy creation flow, you can email them right away from the "Upload Quote" section and send them an email and include attachments. Also, when you upload the policy documents you can directly email them from the "Upload Policy" section as well.

Thanks for the feedback!

So I signed up for the beta, was supposed to get email verification but never did. I created an account and can't log in. Is this for real?
Hi caddison.

Have you checked your junk mail folder? If you PM me the email you used to sign up we can check to see what happened. Not sure why it hasn't worked. We've been having successful sign ups all day.

Hope we can get this resolved for you.

Latest posts

Back