Looking for good X-date scripts

Baywood

Hi,

I'm a brand new P&C agent, and I'm looking for some good x-date scripts.

Does anyone have a good script or recommend where I can find them?

Thanks,

Baywood
:)

Are you looking for a way to call people and get their x-dates?

If that's case, I would just call and ask if they would like to review their coverage. If not, they will either tell you to call them at their renewal time or you can ask, "do you mind if I check back with you when your coverage renews?" It's easier to ask for the x-date if you ask for a bigger committment first, plus, you have them on the phone anyway. I don't do P&C, but I do this on the group health side. For individuals, I also keep track of their carrier so when the rate increase comes from a carrier, I have a list of people to call immediately. My favorite time to make prospecting calls are the beginning of the month (I pull out my list of renewals that are two months out and just getting their rate increases) and when a carrier raises their rates.

Hi,

I'm a brand new P&C agent, and I'm looking for some good x-date scripts.

Does anyone have a good script or recommend where I can find them?

Thanks,

Baywood
:)

One idea: you can buy the Cole Directory Online for home owner insurance xdating. It was not that much money compared to buying internet leads. That would give you the month everyone in a particular zipcode purchased, which is often the date their home insurance renews. Call those folks and tell them: Your home owner insurance renews in July. Would you be ok with us providing a competitive quote to ensure you are getting the best rate possible.

Back