Looking for Healthsherpa Competitors

bonaites

Expert
I am fed up with healthsherpa. Have been trying to get squared away with them since June. I do not want to use healthcare.gov to do my enrollments this year. I looked at acaexpress but all I get when I go to their website is a whitepage and a chat button so it doesn't speak well of them. I am in Alabama and Georgia. I have my appointment with ambetter and humana locked down. Anybody recommend someone to use at this late date?

I am fed up with healthsherpa. Have been trying to get squared away with them since June. I do not want to use healthcare.gov to do my enrollments this year. I looked at acaexpress but all I get when I go to their website is a whitepage and a chat button so it doesn't speak well of them. I am in Alabama and Georgia. I have my appointment with ambetter and humana locked down. Anybody recommend someone to use at this late date?

PM'd you as well...

Saw your post and wanted to follow up.

Give me a ring or email me and I promise you will get the support and responsiveness you require.

Regards,

Kenny West | CEO & President | ACAExpress.com | O: 888.668.3909 Ext 102 | C: 817.939.6093
“Keeping Insurance Agents Relevant in the Post ACA World!”

[EDIT]
Saw your other post re: getting contracts, while we are not an FMO, which means there is no conflict of interest, I can point you in the direction to get appointments taken care of.

Well I can tell you this so far...the responsiveness I have gotten from Kenny at Acaexpress has blown away the service I have gotten from Healthsherpa. Hopefully it will work out for me there. Thanks forum!!!

I have been trying since June to get contracting with them. They can't seem to get it together. They tell me congrats I am contracted with a company, I call company. They tell me I am not. They aren't with all the companies I wish to write so I still have to pay to use them. I can't talk to a live person it is always by email. I sent in a ticket on the last batch of emails from company saying I am not contracted and they reply with an email that said they were glad to have helped and they are closing the ticket. What??? Went 2 months waiting on an email telling me next step to take with one company. They apologized saying someone dropped the ball. They did finally get it straight but that is the only one. It's just ridiculous.

I have been trying since June to get contracting with them. They can't seem to get it together. They tell me congrats I am contracted with a company, I call company. They tell me I am not. They aren't with all the companies I wish to write so I still have to pay to use them. I can't talk to a live person it is always by email. I sent in a ticket on the last batch of emails from company saying I am not contracted and they reply with an email that said they were glad to have helped and they are closing the ticket. What??? Went 2 months waiting on an email telling me next step to take with one company. They apologized saying someone dropped the ball. They did finally get it straight but that is the only one. It's just ridiculous.

Just don't contract with them. Most companies you can get direct contracts.

Back