Looking for Help to Mentor Me on Selling SPL

shooter

Guru
100+ Post Club
Happy 4th everyone.
Be safe and prosper.

I'm looking to break into the niche of SPL products.
I want to actively seek these type of clients.
Whole life with PUA, and SPWL, as well as Indexed
and hybrid Ltc products.

I understand a persons time is valuable.
I would be open to give someone fair compensation.
Any websites, books, reports, on the strategies
that use these products would be helpful as well.

Have to run it's about time for Dave Ramsey and I need
a good laugh.
Shooter

Happy 4th everyone.
Be safe and prosper.

and hybrid Ltc products.

a good laugh.
Shooter

To start with do you have a life insurance license?

Happy 4th everyone.
Be safe and prosper.

and hybrid Ltc products.

a good laugh.
Shooter

First, stop looking for a prospect looking for your product. They don't exist. Learn what problems your products solve, then look for prospects that have these kinds of concerns, and then show them how you can help.

Don't focus on a product to sell to a niche. Focus on a niche market's problems, then show them how you can help them to solve them.

Bob Ritter’s Blog #86: The #1 Reason Advisors Are NOT Getting Paid What They’re Worth

While I sound like a broken record, I'd just invest in the Insurance Pro Shop's online members site for $35/month and learn from the online video training. While they tend to focus primarily on permanent life and annuities, you'll learn about wealth transfer strategies and other things.

http://www.insuranceproshop.com/insurancemarketing/insurancemarketing.html

First, stop looking for a prospect looking for your product. They don't exist. Learn what problems your products solve, then look for prospects that have these kinds of concerns, and then show them how you can help.

Don't focus on a product to sell to a niche. Focus on a niche market's problems, then show them how you can help them to solve them.

Bob Ritter’s Blog #86: The #1 Reason Advisors Are NOT Getting Paid What They’re Worth

While I sound like a broken record, I'd just invest in the Insurance Pro Shop's online members site for $35/month and learn from the online video trauning. While they tend to focus primarily on permanent life and annuities, you'll learn about wealth transfer strategies and other things.

THey do need to simplify and tone down that website.. I literally cannot find where to sign up .. where it says NOt a member click here... they should have a prominent register button further up.

While I sound like a broken record, I'd just invest in the Insurance Pro Shop's online members site for $35/month and learn from the online video training. While they tend to focus primarily on permanent life and annuities, you'll learn about wealth transfer strategies and other things.

I have personally met Scott Keffer on three occasions. He's a great man.

His article above is one that every insurance producer should read.

He is the real deal, unlike the many wannabes on here. Follow advice from successful people, not those still trying to figure it out.

Is it bigger than a breadbox?:)

No
But it helps me get the dough.

Shoter

----------

Thanks DHK.
I looked at the web site and will be calling them
Tuesday.

Shooter

----------

I have personally met Scott Keffer on three occasions. He's a great man.

His article above is one that every insurance producer should read.

He is the real deal, unlike the many wannabes on here. Follow advice from successful people, not those still trying to figure it out.

Thank you Ginger.
I read the link and enjoyed it very much.

Your correct to follow successful people.
Some times it is difficult to discern the wannabes and the
real deal.

Shooter

Latest posts

Back