Looking for help with AON Retiree Benefits

jbudkoski

I just took over as guardian on an account for my brother who is retired from AT&T. I went to the retiree.aon.com/att website and signed up for an eligible plan but they want a voice signature. I've been on hold as long as I could be for the past two days - although not continuous. I managed to get an agent and told her all I needed to do was to provide a voice signature, but she ended up transferring me and after almost 2 hours of waiting I had to do other things (I work from home on various projects). I've called back and have continued to hold when I can.

While I can certainly understand that the deadline is looming, I can't find out anything from their website about numbers to call for information. His current plan is not being offered next year and the Aetna rep told me that Medicare would provide an extension between Dec 8 and Feb 29, but she said that I needed to make sure that AON honors that deadline. I can't even get hold of anyone with AON or find the information on their website. I'm on hold now (speakerphone) as I type this. What happens if I can't get through in time? Help! Thanks. :)

If you are licensed - write it yourself and just buy the cheap Dental plan through AON.

If you are not licensed - get with a local agent ASAP . . .

I just took over as guardian on an account for my brother who is retired from AT&T. I went to the retiree.aon.com/att website and signed up for an eligible plan but they want a voice signature. I've been on hold as long as I could be for the past two days - although not continuous. I managed to get an agent and told her all I needed to do was to provide a voice signature, but she ended up transferring me and after almost 2 hours of waiting I had to do other things (I work from home on various projects). I've called back and have continued to hold when I can.

While I can certainly understand that the deadline is looming, I can't find out anything from their website about numbers to call for information. His current plan is not being offered next year and the Aetna rep told me that Medicare would provide an extension between Dec 8 and Feb 29, but she said that I needed to make sure that AON honors that deadline. I can't even get hold of anyone with AON or find the information on their website. I'm on hold now (speakerphone) as I type this. What happens if I can't get through in time? Help! Thanks. :)

----------

What state is the client in and what state are you in?

Back