looking for ideas regarding premium financing.

Premium financer

I was interested in knowing what agents/brokers look for in a premium finance company. Even though I have worked in both PC insurance and financing, I am new to this particular industry. I would like to know what you guys/gals feel are key factors when choosing a premium finance company.

I have never used one. I probably need to look into it at some point, but it has never come up where I needed to find a premium finance company.

Hopefully, next year I'll have this need.

Dan

I was interested in knowing what agents/brokers look for in a premium finance company. Even though I have worked in both PC insurance and financing, I am new to this particular industry. I would like to know what you guys/gals feel are key factors when choosing a premium finance company.
I remember using a premium finance company in the early 80's when I ran and P&C agency.

I chose the company to work with because their local rep was a great looking blond which a very nice rack and terrific rear end. Boy did she look good in a bikini. Brings back great memories...

Rick

Greensky- The good news is I consider myself young and good looking.
The bad news is I am a male that does not look good in a bikini, nor do i have a nice rack.

I was really hoping to get some tangible ideas in order for me to cold call effectively upon agents/brokers. Obviously sex appeal is a good thing, but I was hoping that you guys/gals look for other things in a premium finance company. (ex. rate, turntime, quoting time)

I am going to be cold calling agents like yourselves and wanted to know how you like to be approached when setting an appointment. I will be targeting larger agents that I know use premium financing, but are currently with my competitor. What are your hot spots, that will get me in the door.

Back