Looking for IMOs in Arkansas and Tennessee

Judy716

I have had a life/health license for 12 years. Due to an illness in my family and relocation, I haven't worked in the field for 3 years but am ready to go back to work now. In the past, I worked for IMOs as an independent agent. I am looking for the right company.
I will be working in the Arkansas/Tennessee region. I haven't been able to find the IMOs in this area.
Thanks for any input you can give me.

That's where I will be living. One home is near the MO border. The other is near Nashville.

If you aren't writing Medicare products you may be better served working with someone that is a good fit for what you are trying to do, versus working with someone local. Pinney is in CA, but you can't beat working with them on term cases. There are 3 or 4 guys on here that would be better for FE, but if you insist on working with someone local here are a few in Arkansas:

For medicare/ Fe : Drennan Home

For Annuities/ RIA: Welcome to Vision Advisors

For Life/Annuties and a little of everything: Next Generation Financial Group

I don't need to work with someone local. That is just what I am used to. I worked with 3 IMOs before and they were all in my state. What do you suggest for FE? I worked with Lincoln Heritage before.

If your gonna work LH, you have to work in central IN so I can replace your policies :)

I don't need to work with someone local. That is just what I am used to. I worked with 3 IMOs before and they were all in my state. What do you suggest for FE? I worked with Lincoln Heritage before.

There are a handful of reputable guys on here that would be interested in your business, I would schedule calls with everyone interested in working with you and pick whoever you feel the most comfortable with.

Latest posts

Back