Looking for Input on Quality Medicare Lead Vedors

SHSFL

We are currently using a lead vendor that we are extremely unhappy with. Contact ratio is total crap, come across "exclusive" leads that were not, shared leads were actually shared MANY more times that we were told (did a mock for ourselves and discovered just how bad they were).
What are the top vendors that you would suggest? We are currently building ADs for our website but we are also looking to have leads coming in while we build this up. Thanks

We are currently using a lead vendor that we are extremely unhappy with. Contact ratio is total crap, come across "exclusive" leads that were not, shared leads were actually shared MANY more times that we were told (did a mock for ourselves and discovered just how bad they were).
What are the top vendors that you would suggest? We are currently building ADs for our website but we are also looking to have leads coming in while we build this up. Thanks

What lead vendor is it?

What lead vendor is it?

We were trying Precise Leads. Not happy with them AT ALL. Big waste of my money. We are starting up some leads with BenePath as of today while we finish up all our own ads.

We were trying Precise Leads. Not happy with them AT ALL. Big waste of my money. We are starting up some leads with BenePath as of today while we finish up all our own ads.

I would like to know how benipath works out

They peaked my interest but are a little expensive right now
I am in a transition period because I just relocated and few other things

However They seem to have a unique program and I would be interested in your updates

I would like to know how benipath works out

They peaked my interest but are a little expensive right now
I am in a transition period because I just relocated and few other things

However They seem to have a unique program and I would be interested in your updates

Well so far out of 6 leads, 1 policy has already been issued and two more are promising. They have nice features where they can be available m-f and you can also set hours as well. So far so good

How much are they per lead?

I spoke to them a couple of days ago. It is $34 a lead or 34.95? It does sound like a good program but the basics of it is that they do seo pay per click in your area with a few different web sites. When a client fills out the I want more information form it shows a thank you page with your picture on it. They then email and text you within a minute.

I'm out of the office this week but I'm going to give it a shot. It is expensive but if ratio is say 30% it would be profitable over the years.

My only concern with them

As per my last conversation with them 5 mos ago

They told me I would have no control of how many leads come in
I could get 1 or 50 and they would charge me

if I wanted to turn them off it would take a couple of weeks to shut off

that is where I decided not to do it because I cant budget that way

However my current exclusive lead provider has really gone downhill

Still I have a hard time not knowing how much something will cost before I Buy

at $35 a lead could cost $70 for 2 leads or $7000 for 200 leads in a month not knowing how they will work

My only concern with them As per my last conversation with them 5 mos ago They told me I would have no control of how many leads come in I could get 1 or 50 and they would charge me if I wanted to turn them off it would take a couple of weeks to shut off that is where I decided not to do it because I cant budget that way However my current exclusive lead provider has really gone downhill Still I have a hard time not knowing how much something will cost before I Buy at $35 a lead could cost $70 for 2 leads or $7000 for 200 leads in a month not knowing how they will work

I asked them about normal lead flow. In my large area code (only way they do it) they said 3-5 a week.

We have an average of 3 leads per day come in Mon-Fri. Every once in a while it will be only 2 or maybe even 4 but the majority of the time it is 3 leads a day. We are very happy with the quality of the leads coming in. We were able to put a max on there and we haven't even come close to the max. We also only gave them 5 or 6 states to use. We will be turning on some of the life leads soon with them so I will let you know how those turn out as well. Hopefully they are as good as the Med Sup leads!

----------

Also i wanted to mention that compared to other lead vendors we have used in the past, this company provides more consistent leads. They all KNOW we are going to be contacting them. They are not filling out some bogus survey form with no intention of receiving a call for insurance like other vendors. I would suggest giving them a shot!

Back