Looking for Josh from Affordable Marketing Lists, he hasn’t been responding to my emails.

Anyone know if he is still in the biz and/or still active on the forum? I have emailed him several times in the past month and haven’t received a response. I’ve purchased lists from him in the past with great success and was hoping to buy more. I can’t remember his username, I always corresponded over email which he hasn’t returned.

Anyone know anything?

His user name here is @Josh .

I know he has been dealing with some things of late. I doubt he meant to ignore you, but I'm sure it has him distracted.

Anyone know if he is still in the biz and/or still active on the forum? I have emailed him several times in the past month and haven’t received a response. I’ve purchased lists from him in the past with great success and was hoping to buy more. I can’t remember his username, I always corresponded over email which he hasn’t returned.

Anyone know anything?

Not sure what email address you've been using, but you can also always give us a call at 888.905.3282. Sometimes our responses will go to spam to, so you may need to check your spam filter.

[email protected] works too.

Back