Looking For Life Agent Opportunities

Veronica

Expert
Hello everyone, I haven't posted in a while. I am in the process of looking for new agent opportunities as for as life insurance sells. I have sent in the paperwork to be contracted to sell w/ Forethought Life. It's been about 3 weeks and I haven't heard back from them.

Are there any other companies out there like Forethought Life, that offers 110% advance commissions in life insurance sells?
If so, please contact me at 731-439-6432 or vsain731 at aol.com. Also, do you have to have excellent credit to sell for any of the companies you know of?

If you found ForeThought - then you know how to search for carriers. Get Shenandoah and maybe one other and start selling.

If you don't have leads - buy the cheap $3 ones until you learn what you are doing. Also - write every friend, family and neighbor you can find IF they need your services. Don't harass them.

Credit depends on the carrier - good luck . . .

Tom

Hello everyone, I haven't posted in a while. I am in the process of looking for new agent opportunities as for as life insurance sells. I have sent in the paperwork to be contracted to sell w/ Forethought Life. It's been about 3 weeks and I haven't heard back from them.

Are there any other companies out there like Forethought Life, that offers 110% advance commissions in life insurance sells?
If so, please contact me at 731-439-6432 or vsain731 at aol.com. Also, do you have to have excellent credit to sell for any of the companies you know of?

Look for the right product first, commission second. Looking primarily at the commission is a sure path to screwing your clients.

Rick

I agree with the others. I am a big cheerleader for Forethought but there are many cases where they are a bad fit for the client. Like is someone is on a depression medication for instance.

I would pick up a company that allows depression meds as standard (most do) I would also pick up one that doesn't rate up for height/weight (Royal Neighbors, Monumental, Motorists etc.) Pick up a guaranteed issue company (Forethought Encore, Presidential, Americo.)

Most of these companies will offer a good commission if you have the sales history to show them. Street level will be slightly less (but still very good) if you are just starting out.

If you haven't heard back from Forethought, PM me and I can fix that for you.

Back