Looking for Life Insurance companies that offer Home Services

Adam L

Does anyone have a list of Life Insurance Companies that still offer home services? Clearly in the last 20 years the majors have moved far away from this but trying to understand who the smaller players are that use the home service model?

Does anyone have a list of Life Insurance Companies that still offer home services? Clearly in the last 20 years the majors have moved far away from this but trying to understand who the smaller players are that use the home service model?
What like old debt contracts were the agent went door to door each month and collected the $1.50 a month prem. and the insurance company gave you a free lunch at the home office....not since 1880 metropolitan life.....
MetLife | History of MetLife: We are committed to helping our customers, employees and distribution partners adapt to their changing world.
Foundation of a robust agency model
MetLife developed manuals which guided agents to call at a home at the same time each week to ensure familiarity and contact.

In the process of collecting premiums, insurance agents listened to the problems, concerns, and hopes of their clients.

So successful was this approach that by 1909, MetLife became the nation's largest life insurer in terms of insurance in force, a leadership position we continue to hold today in North America.

I can only comment for Texas. The 2 I know that still collect are:

Reliable Life Insurance.
American National.

Might be more. But those are the ones I run into in Central TX.

Doesn't sound like it was very much fun. :eek:

Between NAA and Monumental Life I was done with Life insurance. However, tbh, 14 years later technology has caught up to make marketing easier and less expensive.

I'd almost sell life insurance again as a primary product... I'd almost pivot if M4A becomes really possible.

Latest posts

Back