Looking for lowest term rates for client in AL with multiple health conditions

mobilegent

I have a client in AL age 75 ns 5'11" 250 lbs with multiple health conditions,including noninsulin diabetes, mild neuropathy, arthritis,sleep apnea. and uses cpap machine nightly. Looking for lowest rates for 10 year term with face amounts of $100k, $150k with a monthly premium less than $400/month. The lowest rates I have so far are with Pacific Life,American General & Protective Life. Which of these companies have the most liberal guidelines ? Any other companies with better underwriting or rates than the aforementioned companies ? Thanks for your help.

I have a client in AL age 75 ns 5'11" 250 lbs with multiple health conditions,including noninsulin diabetes, mild neuropathy, arthritis,sleep apnea. and uses cpap machine nightly. Looking for lowest rates for 10 year term with face amounts of $100k, $150k with a monthly premium less than $400/month. The lowest rates I have so far are with Pacific Life,American General & Protective Life. Which of these companies have the most liberal guidelines ? Any other companies with better underwriting or rates than the aforementioned companies ? Thanks for your help.
If that's Diabetic Neuropathy, that's a problem. You're looking at Final Expense and it'll be GI or Modified, except for GTL's Graded. Great Western's GI will run $392.50 a month for $25K. Face Amount.

Tell your client they will never ever qualify for a term policy. Furthermore, they are in terrible health and need to abandon the idea of "lowest price". They are extremely high risk and will have to pay a premium to get life insurance.

Whole life is their only option. There are a few options that won't have a waiting period, but most will.

Your upline should be able to get you a tentative offer for term. Mine does this for me often with impaired cases. Probably will be Table rated at best.

Unicorn Life & Indemnity Mutual should be a good fit for this

Protective will be the most liberal, but he will be rated and at that age and that much coverage not sure they'll be less than $400 a month. You're at close to T6 with what's going on...if his A1C is over 7 and the nerve issues are a complication of diabetes it could be higher. Someone suggested an SIWL plan - Royal Neighbors should take him for day one coverage. They won't look at the diabetes if no insulin prior to age 30 and do not ask about complications.

Anything over 70 is going to be a challenge, especially when they have health problems. Best of luck to him, let us know if you find anything competitive

Back