Looking for Mass Mutual Experiences

sams66

Expert
I have been approved to work with Mass Mutual. I am presently studying for my series 6 and 63. Everyone seems very supportive and it appears that you can do well there. Can anyone provide any personnel insight into Mass Mutual.

Also, I have been studying for a while for the 6 and 63 any advice on that? i have my sit ticket to take the test and dont want to fail.

thanks

Sam

One of the last remaining bastions of mutuality, their agents are well known for selling a lot of securities, in addition to plain vanilla whole life and term. They also support LEAP. I have heard good things about their B/D, compared to other large insurance owned B/Ds. If it is a good local office I think it is a good place to begin.

Ive talked to their local office here. Seems like a good company, but not my cup of tea. Suits, ties, telephone work. I have my 6, 63 & 65 but I never (almost never) use them. I have found a niche market and don't want the reporting, record keeping and micromanagement. I'm too old for that crap, but if I wasn't I would definately give MM a good look.

Latest posts

Back