Looking for MOO Contract in MISSOURI

tins

Guru
1000 Post Club
Missouri
I heard MOO is opening a new book in Missouri with great initial rates. I haven't written a UOO or MOO med supp in a year and a half (since I was with a captive agency).
I'm thinking of relicensing with them now.
Med Supps are my main focus...I write a lot of med supp business...a lot.
In MISSOURI, if anybody could beat 23% first year and 12% 2-6 and replacements,
send me a PM or email.

LOL... you ain't getting 23% on anything called a medsupp from a MOO company no matter where you're contracted for the state of Missouri.

Over the past year they have led the way in comm cuts. Welcome to reality.

I heard MOO is opening a new book in Missouri with great initial rates. I haven't written a UOO or MOO med supp in a year and a half (since I was with a captive agency).
I'm thinking of relicensing with them now.
Med Supps are my main focus...I write a lot of med supp business...a lot.
In MISSOURI, if anybody could beat 23% first year and 12% 2-6 and replacements,
send me a PM or email.

If you have an offer of 23% you better jump on it, like right now, especially in MO. You better ask to see it in writing though before you sign on the dotted line and make sure it is the actual commission for MO.

Actually right now no one knows what the commission for Mutual of Omaha will be in Missouri. Regardless of what you have been told MOO has not yet announced what the MOO commissions will be. I suspect you are being given a general guess at commissions but not one that is state specific.

It will be Mutual of Omaha now in MO and the rates are pretty good. I have them if you would like to look at them. Send me your e-mail address.

If you have an offer of 23% you better jump on it, like right now, especially in MO. You better ask to see it in writing though before you sign on the dotted line and make sure it is the actual commission for MO.

Actually right now no one knows what the commission for Mutual of Omaha will be in Missouri. Regardless of what you have been told MOO has not yet announced what the MOO commissions will be. I suspect you are being given a general guess at commissions but not one that is state specific.

It will be Mutual of Omaha now in MO and the rates are pretty good. I have them if you would like to look at them. Send me your e-mail address.

Frank,
Do you know if they are opening new books in other states too?

Back