Looking for New Insurance Producers in Charlotte, NC Agency

NCAgent

Guru
1000 Post Club
My agency is looking for 1-2 new producers for P&C and L&H. There are some leads provided but the expectation is to go out and prospect for clients as well. I'm willing to take on new, green agents with the idea that they will be willing to follow the training I give them on products and prospecting, and are willing to hit the pavement. Of course, experienced agents are also welcome, too. This is a SALES position so if you don't like selling, don't apply!

We have strong P&C carriers and have access to an IMO with multiple life carriers to fit what a producer is looking to sell.

There are competitive commissions and an office space is available with phones, agency management system, and E&O provided at no charge for the right people.

This is a good opportunity for the right agent who wants to make a career of this. I feel that captive agents with Allstate, State Farm, and etc. would really benefit from this by becoming an independent and learning about what is truly out there for clients. All of the tools to succeed are here, you just have to use them!

Please message me with your contact information or e-mail me a resume and just a few lines about why you feel this would be a good fit for you. I'll give you a call back personally if it looks like we could be a good fit.

Once the agency has filled the positions this post will be taken down, so if you still see the post then feel free to express your interest.

Back