Looking for Quality Leads, Any Suggestions?

Hello all,

I'm fairly new to the insurance business, and I am looking for affordable
leads for the upcoming AEP. Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated!

Are you selling Medicare or under 65 market??

selling Medicare, not into the under 65 market yet.

----------

Hey Anthony, with AEP coming up I'd definitely check out the company Orbus Marketing. they're fairly new so the don't have too many reviews, but I can 100% vouch you're going to get a detailed lead, with quick delivery, and its pretty affordable.

Let me know if this helps, there's plenty of options, but Orbus has become my new preferred vendor.

Thank you for the suggestion, I will check this out!

Hey Anthony, with AEP coming up I'd definitely check out the company Orbus Marketing. they're fairly new so the don't have too many reviews, but I can 100% vouch you're going to get a detailed lead, with quick delivery, and its pretty affordable.

Let me know if this helps, there's plenty of options, but Orbus has become my new preferred vendor.

Let's see, guy with 2 posts is recommending a lead company whose site is brand new this year, but if you search the phone number you find a rip off report from a nearby address and the same phone number. Sounds like a rebrand to me!

https://legacyhealthandfinancialscam.wordpress.com/author/legacyhealthandfinancialscam/

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports...s-axiom-brokeragelegacy-health-financ-1302584

Love amateurs....:D

Hey Anthony,

Affordable leads is a bit ambiguous- are you looking for some aged leads, real-time shared leads, real-time exclusive, live transfers? NextGen Leads does not sell aged leads (plenty of vendors are on the forums who will be happy to help you out if that is what you are looking for), but we do sell real time data and health insurance and Medicare Supplement Live Transfers. Let me know via pm if you are interested in hearing more. Happy to point you in the right direction if we aren't exactly what you are looking for.

-George

Not NextGen, I got burned. I strongly recommend LeadHeroes

It's unfortunate you didn't sell one of the three Medicare leads you purchased. I'd like to go on record as saying we refunded Tevis' remaining balance 4 days before this comment was made.

I'd also like to reiterate, regardless of the lead company you are working with, it is important to go into the relationship with realistic expectations and set goals in mind. Our Account Reps are trained in all aspects of insurance and can make strategic recommendations on filtering and campaign settings based on your product suite.

We recommend spending 2X-3X your desired CPA before making judgments regarding quality and strongly suggest testing several lead providers' data/calls on a regular basis.

Regards,

George

Back