Looking for Sub-producer in FL

Matt37

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Wrote in NY/NJ for many years.. moved down to South Florida a few months ago.

Brought a few of the carriers from up North I have had long term relationships with down here.. they will be very competitive on niche lines and am looking for subproducers more in the Central/North part of the state to cover that area for me.

I am down in West Palm Beach so hard for me to get up to that area.

Focus will be on transportation niche.. para transit, car services, hearses, etc.

Email me ([email protected]) or call my cell 856-229-2779 if you want to split some of this stuff with me.

Thanks.

No responses for this? We are looking for above average producers also, great opportunity to learn and all the competitive markets you can all for email me if interested. We may even take on some new producers who need training and or mentoring all over Florida. [email protected]

I hear ya.. surprised no interest.

I just simply cannot get up to that part of the state or I would do it.

Wrote in NY/NJ for many years.. moved down to South Florida a few months ago.

Brought a few of the carriers from up North I have had long term relationships with down here.. they will be very competitive on niche lines and am looking for subproducers more in the Central/North part of the state to cover that area for me.

I am down in West Palm Beach so hard for me to get up to that area.

Focus will be on transportation niche.. para transit, car services, hearses, etc.

Email me ([email protected]) or call my cell 856-229-2779 if you want to split some of this stuff with me.

Thanks.

We may be able to work together if interested contact me...561-598-9919 frank

Like the others who have posted here, I'll try to give you some thoughts on options. Contact me if you are still looking to find solutions to your situation.

Back