Looking for Telemarketing Service for Agent Supplied Leads

NY Agent

I have used many services, CCP, TRI, Boulder, etc. and haven't had good results. Live transfers with only the prospects first name is not smooth enough.

I have my own marketing lists and I'm looking for a service that can market for me and transfer warm leads.

I'm in New York so there are rules to be followed. It must be a person dialing the phone. Recordings are okay as long as a person is actually working the recording rather than an automated dialer.

I am looking for volume in the range of 30k dials per week.

Thanks!

That is one of the services our company offers. Feel free to send me a message if you are still searching and we can set up a time to discuss.

Gabriel

It is considered "outside business" as long as I do not use their name or branding, I am allowed to conduct any "outside business". Example: I opened a bakery and sold cakes!

One thing we will try to be is transparent, so please, feel free to ask questions!

I am with Mass, and a brokerage based in Texas that I do most of my term policies with. I stumbled upon a member here that makes a living out of selling life over the phone and really liked the idea. For personal reasons, I am having to stay home more, so I had to adapt to the situation.

The way things happened, we stumbled into this, and are very excited to get to work!

Thanks for your comment.

Back