Looking for Tips and Scripts to Close More FE Leads?

Glen Shelton

Guru
1000 Post Club
The most common question agents ask me about our insurance leads is how to close them. We tried to answer that question in our book, “How to Qualify, Present & Sell Final Expense and Medicare Supplements to Seniors.” We tackled the first half of that title in our last blog post, covering the two things an agent has to do really well in order to close Final Expense leads:

1) How to qualify a FE sales lead to determine what they need, what their health will allow, and what they can afford.

2) How to deliver a FE sales presentation that illustrates the benefits of this insurance.

Check out our blog for tips and scripts for qualifying and presenting life insurance from more than 20 FE agents. If you have your own advice to add, leave us a comment in the comment section.

FIND OUT HOW TO SELL MORE FE

Meme_sales_pitch.png

I've listened to thousands of call recordings of agents and leads, here are a few takeaways from the best:

- Agents quickly introduce their value proposition
- Agents listen and respond to what consumers are asking for
- If they are looking for something that you do not provide, tell them how to find what they are looking for by searching on Google
- If the consumer is ready for the sale, help them do so asap.
- If the consumer is not yet ready, quickly build a relationship with them so they know to come back to you when they are ready.

Happy selling!

The most common question agents ask me about our insurance leads is how to close them. We tried to answer that question in our book, “How to Qualify, Present & Sell Final Expense and Medicare Supplements to Seniors.” We tackled the first half of that title in our last blog post, covering the two things an agent has to do really well in order to close Final Expense leads:

1) How to qualify a FE sales lead to determine what they need, what their health will allow, and what they can afford.

2) How to deliver a FE sales presentation that illustrates the benefits of this insurance.

Check out our blog for tips and scripts for qualifying and presenting life insurance from more than 20 FE agents. If you have your own advice to add, leave us a comment in the comment section.

FIND OUT HOW TO SELL MORE FE

Meme_sales_pitch.png

This might be one of the best Meme's of all time. :D

Back