Looking for Trial/demo of YIO

I have a demo version I installed but could not activate. I bought YIO a couple of years back, but recently purchased a new laptop. Franks wife said she would give me the code once I installed it. Well, she has never gotten back to me and it is going on 5 months now. I really liked the program.

I have a demo version I installed but could not activate. I bought YIO a couple of years back, but recently purchased a new laptop. Franks wife said she would give me the code once I installed it. Well, she has never gotten back to me and it is going on 5 months now. I really liked the program.

I made one last attempt to reach out to Jacqueline so I could help agents reactivate YIO. No response in about 2 weeks.

In addition I tried to find someone that could "crack" the code but that didn't happen either.

It's a done deal. Program is history.

Too bad. I know Frank would be disappointed.

Rick

Thanks for trying. The program is perfect for me. Single agent
working med supps and med advantage for 7 years. I moved from a pc to a mac book air, I told Jacky what I was doing and she said once I got it set up let her know and she would send me the key. Now I have to enter everything on the pc and transfer it to the mac. I was just hoping to get away from the pc once and for all.

Really hard to understand the situation. All of us are out there helping people every day, you would think that would rub off on our spouses a little bit.

Rick I do and I tried to sell it to Tins but he's cheap. I'll call you either today or tommorrow.
Ben

Back