Looking for useful software

I have install a lot of software on my computer , it depends on what you do kon your Windows 10 computer,
I'm a hotel manager,most of the software is closely related to my job.
Some software that i think is good :
Office online
Microsoft To-Do
Evernote
I am very concerned about computer security,therefore, some related software has been installed on my computer like this app that can hack/manage password .
.........and more.

Last edited:
CocoZhan,

First thing I'd do is remove Windows and install Linux OS.

Then you can forget about all the security holes in Windows that allows viruses and malware to be downloaded to your computer.

tinman

Unless you actually use your computer for business purposes... then you've got to have a Windows OS for compatible software.

I use www.ninite.com to help me install and update software applications quickly and easily.

On my work computer:
Cool File Viewer (It can be used to play audio and video)
Youtube (Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload anything)
iTunes (Media player)
Windows password cracking tool (Use it as a password cracking tool for Windows computer)

Last edited:
Got a new Dell XPS 13 laptop ,Windows 10 has just been installed on it ,i haven't worked on it yet?

It should vary from person to person what applications they will be installing on their PC`s. If you`re a accountant you might install some accounting software like QuickBooks Cloud, Sage accounting, Drake etc. I`m a IT professional i have installed Office 365 applications when our organisation decided to jump from Gmail to office 365 migration.

Regards,
Adrian

Back