Looking for value

I've spent time today looking through the other discussions regarding IMO/FMO's. Didn't quit receive what I was looking for. I'm curious:

1) Who is your IMO/FMO?
2) Why are you with them? What value do they bring?
I'm looking more for -Customer service? -Marketing?

I was previously with 3Mentors and went to another FMO. I thought I found someone, started throwing a little business their way and they've fumbled the ball too many times. I believe with what they currently have and then the business I added overwhelmed them. Haven't been as happy since 3Mentors sold. I've looked at Impact Partnership recently. I'm mostly looking for awesome customer support and incredible marketing power behind them. Who else do you suggest and why?
Level Four Insurance Services | Sales Support.Product Solutions.Courteous Service.
I got with them because of their final expense division, which is my primary focus. But I like that it's not their primary focus, because I also work with people in my own circle who have more advanced needs. I don't do much of that type of business, though, so I need a little help sometimes. These folks are great at helping me think through product recommendations, etc. They also have a good agent platform on their website. Admittedly, I don't know how they stack up against other FMO's, but they're good for my purposes. They'd be worth checking out.
(Ironically, I don't use them much for FE anymore because I've found some better options. But they're still my go-to for Ordinary business.)

Back