Looking for Wholesaler

0b1kanobee

Guru
1000 Post Club
Does anyone know of a good wholesaler for annuities mainly. I have the life part covered.

I'm looking for one that doesn't charge monthly fees and one I can just call up and get appointed with.

Does anyone know the largest one?

Do you get software to run illustrations, comparisons, laddering, ect.?

Thanks

Does anyone know of a good wholesaler for annuities mainly. I have the life part covered.

I'm looking for one that doesn't charge monthly fees and one I can just call up and get appointed with.

Does anyone know the largest one?

Do you get software to run illustrations, comparisons, laddering, ect.?

Thanks

I do both, and we offer training on both at the ILIAA. Admittedly, life is more of our focus there than annuities, but still.

No fees, no setup stuff, none of that crap. Software comes from the various companies, but I can help you with an online comparison tool. Got a specific company in mind?

Edit: I'm getting ready to walk out of the door, so calling or PMing me is your best bet as I might not see your posted reply for a little while.

I'm confused. I thought you were a health health agent, then I see the ilaa. Now you are an annuity wholesaler?

Who is your NMO?

I do both, and we offer training on both at the ILIAA. Admittedly, life is more of our focus there than annuities, but still.

No fees, no setup stuff, none of that crap. Software comes from the various companies, but I can help you with an online comparison tool. Got a specific company in mind?

Edit: I'm getting ready to walk out of the door, so calling or PMing me is your best bet as I might not see your posted reply for a little while.

There are many FMO

FIG seems to be a good one
Self-Plug - milnersmartmarketing.com

Find a consultant that knows what they are talking about in regards to product and positioning of product.

Give Padthai a call. One of the more knowledgeable people I know.

Quite the endorsement. Perhaps you would like to join my association: The International Brotherhood of Trusted Advisors and Fixed Annuity Brokers. (Still working on the name.)

We offer help with marketing and getting contracted above street. Since everyone else charges $14.95/month, I guess we should too.

I am not familiar with any IMO that charges a fee to get contracted. I use Ann Arbor Annuity (out of Ann Arbor Michigan), Unkefer and Associates (Scottsdale AZ) A2Z Marketing (Indianapolis, IN), BHC (TX).

All offer good marketing info, bonuses and some level of training and marketing support. All have access to all the major annuities.

After 30 years in the business, I find it pays to have contracts spread around so that you can absorb the knowledge and benefits of a variety of sources.

I'm confused. I thought you were a health health agent, then I see the ilaa. Now you are an annuity wholesaler?

Who is your NMO?

Started as a straight-vanilla health agent. Decided I wanted to make more money and learned to cross-sell life insurance, and ended up liking it better than health. Since half my life companies had annuities as well, I decided to learn about them as well. I tried to follow that adage "To be successful, surround yourself with successful people" and spoke with as many successful agents as I could...and realized how much I loved talking about the business and working with other agents. Rick Bronstein had the idea for the ILIAA in his head, I realized I had the passion for it, and we worked together to create that. My life in a nutshell!

I will defer to InsuranceExec, though - if he says call PadThai, call PadThai. IE knows more about annuities than anyone I've ever met, and I'll always trust his judgement in that field.

Back