Looking for Workers Compensation Carriers for New Ventures and 1st Time Buyers

QCcoverage

Hello, I am having a very difficult time trying to find carriers that will accept New Venture and 1st time Work Comp buyers for coverage.
I have called WC carriers all over the country with no luck.

Are there any other options out there besides the assigned risk pool?
The rates that AR has to offer is $17 per $100, how are these guys supposed to make a living and follow the rules?

The main class codes I am having issues with is 5403 Carpentry NOC

Thanks,
Barry

Hello, I am having a very difficult time trying to find carriers that will accept New Venture and 1st time Work Comp buyers for coverage.

The rates that AR has to offer is $17 per $100, how are these guys supposed to make a living and follow the rules?

Thanks,
Barry

Have you looked at FastComp?

Fastcomp Agents

Thanks,
Barry

What are we talking for payroll?

Markel/First Comp and Fast Comp are both good for those types of risks. Also, many of the carriers will write new business ventures, provided the owner has 10+ years of experience managing/operating a similar business.

Thanks,
Barry
What state?

Back