Looking to Add Health/medical to My Business.. Any Suggestions?

mylonc

Ive been in the FE market for a while as a broker and Im just looking to get some suggestions of companies that I can contract with to add health/medical to my arsenal. Im looking at Insphere now just wondering if there were any like companies out there before I move forward. I value constructive criticism.....

The health market is a very different critter altogether. Adding Medicare products might make more sense if you haven't already. Insphere likely wouldn't be a good solution for you for a number of reasons, not the least of which is the compensation plan.

You might also want to let us know what area you're in and more specifically what you were thinking about.

Im in the coastal AL area bordering MS and FL. Great market. The reason Im interested is, I get so many questions about health coverage while i'm in the field

Are you talking about medsupp and medicate advantage or individual and family health? For the latter...golden rule, humana, assurant and aetna area a good start.

Since you are in the FE business, I would agree that Medicare Supplement / Advantage plans would be the best logical fit.

You could easily come up to speed on the best plans for your area and there would be likely a lot less to learn than with general individual and family plans. In addition, many people stay with their MedAdvantage plans, since they like to set it and forget it.

As long as you help them pick the best plan for their situation and check up on their options annually, you should do very well.

Good luck.

Back