Looking to Buy a Low-cost Auto Insurance Franchise

WadeTexas

HI,

I am new to this forum, and would like to get your input on Low Cost insurance franchises. I am currently looking at Pronto, and Fiesta Franchises. I live in south Texas.

I was also wondering if you recommended any other franchises?

Thanks

The only clusters I know are Irequois and Smart Choice. There are several franchises as well which in Florida are Brightway, We Insure, and Fiesta. I am not sure if they are in Texas but it doesn't hurt to check. hopefully this helps a little buit but do your research on each one depending on what type of business you are looking to write. Some have more benefits then others in regards to carriers, and some actually do the customer service work for you as well which can help greatly. But keep in mind you certainly will pay for it. Good Luck.

OP,

I'm in the same boat as you. Found anything worth mentioning yet? I've been looking at clusters and franchises but I'm not sure where I should go. Don't know if they will accept new people with no book of business.

Hi Wade

I am in the "Non-Standard" low cost insurance market here in TX too(Austin)

I also almost got involved with Fiesta and I am GLAD I did not!

Getting contracts for selling this kind of insurance is as simple as submitting paperwork and within days you are up and running

Try Empower Insurance
American Access
ACCC General

Back