Looking to Buy P&C Book of Business in Southern California

Discussion in 'Insurance Agency Acquisition and Valuation Forum' started by PandCagentCA, Jan 6, 2017.

1. PandCagentCA

PandCagentCA Member

State:
    California
    Hello, looking to potentially purchase P&C book of business. Looking in Southern California area no book is too small. Preferably Standard book, but if loss and retention ratios are not bad I will look at non standard. Let me know where your at or what you have on thread or PM and we can figure out if we can make a deal. Thanks!

2. PandCagentCA

PandCagentCA Member

State:
    California
    Any Producer's/Agents/Agency owners looking to retire and or sell their P&C book of business in California lets talk. Your clients would be in good hands, and no need to pay selling brokers fees. Looking for P&C Personal & Commercial only. Run your selling price by me even if you are just thinking of selling. Reply to post if you would like to talk. Thank you.

3. ACABIZ

ACABIZ New Member

I have a non standard auto book of business I am looking into selling. I am in El Cajon in San Diego.

4. PandCagentCA

PandCagentCA Member

State:
    California
    Just sent you a PM

5. PandCagentCA

PandCagentCA Member

State:
    California
    Looking for Personal and/or Commercial lines P&C book of business in California. No book is too small PM me to speak further Thanks!