Looking to create a CRM type site for asset calculations - Need help

StevenBenner

I'm looking at possibly creating a site where I can have employees login to the site and use it for gathering data for an asset calculation (Your World Presentation). I have multiple offices and don't want to pay the 100.00s per month. Think of this like a CRM but I don't need all of the marketing stuff etc. I would like something that I can add the Zestimate API to be able to pull home zestimates up when asking what assets they have. The closest thing I can find to something like what I'm looking at is B-File and/or Bitrix24.

Does anyone have any thoughts?

If you are thinking of building an app to save money - you'll be disappointed. If you can become more efficient and make more, then you are doing it for the right reasons. I may be able to refer you to an app developer, but it only makes sense if you get what am saying above. Apps cost thousands to build.

Could you build this out using Google forms and spreadsheets? Create a form with the questions that are important (you can make some required and some not). Then all the answers get automatically pushed to a Google spreadsheet. Once in spreadsheet format, it becomes easy to organize that data in endless ways. Google Sheets also has tons of plugins too. Might be worth checking out. I always say try building something really manually first before hiring developers to build a more automated system. It forces you to work through all the possibilities and work out the kinks. I know this from my own mistakes in the past.

Latest posts

Back