Looking to Further My INSURANCE CAREER

Hello, all! On my quest of furthering my education, I've come across this site and I think that it's a great way to obtain information.

I have been working in insurance for about 4 years now and I am interested in furthering my education/career, but I am not sure which route I should go. I am not the"selling" type, but in my opinion, much better at working on my own one on one, helping people.

I've been looking at different sites, but I am not sure which career path I should take in my quest to finding a career that fits my personality in the insurance field. I guess I am trying to find my niche, especially since I am not really interested in selling insurance.

Can anybody help me with what certifications/licenses are offered thatwould be obtainable that would describe something that would fit my personality, which is, helping people and working one-on-one, without the stress of having to work on commission and in sales?

I appreciate everyone's help!!! Thanks in advance. ;)

Working on your own is not conducive to doing much beyond sales, yet you are not the "selling" type. CSR's work one on one, but not in the way you might think. They are on the clock, monitored, and limited in the amount of time they can spend with people.

You have 4 yrs in the business, but in what area?

Back