Looking to help out Agent/Agents!

zwiepak

Hi folks,

Just happened to stumble across this forum searching for COLI/BOLI brokers in the Tampa area...

...anyhow, I just wanted to drop in and say "Hi", and that I'm looking for work with an agent/broker/s in the Tampa area, as I have 10 years experience working for very high end brokers.

Given my experience, I would imagine I could contribute nicely to this forum. Most of my experience lies in insuring individual foreign risk, and client reporting for COLI/BOLI products, private placement variable products, etc. I've worked for insurers and independents alike, so I would imagine I could provide a meaningful "insider" perspective.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Well, welcome. Please do provide input. Some of us do appreciate it. Others of us need to get some rest. Lessee.....caffienated or decaf?

Oh, and please plan to put up with sarcasm, humor, lack of humor, and political challenges.

There's only about 3,000 voyeurs who didn't understand what you were talking about. This is when you let the mystery start, make them wonder, and make fun of you for using acronyms. Next time, make 'em work for it!

Speaking of BOLI, do you do zero premium life insurance? We've been looking for that!

There's only about 3,000 voyeurs who didn't understand what you were talking about. This is when you let the mystery start, make them wonder, and make fun of you for using acronyms. Next time, make 'em work for it!

Speaking of BOLI, do you do zero premium life insurance? We've been looking for that!

lol

Actually, there is such a thing as zero premium LI...

Seriously.

It's called corporate owned, or even bank owned guaranteed issue blocks! All you have to do, is work for someone that pays your premium and VIOLA! Zero premium life insurance for you! :)

Okay, mr. smarty pants, go to the zero premium thread and tell us where we're wrong. There's tons of interest on the board.

Well, welcome. Please do provide input. Some of us do appreciate it. Others of us need to get some rest. Lessee.....caffienated or decaf?

Oh, and please plan to put up with sarcasm, humor, lack of humor, and political challenges.

:D

I have TONS of input to provide!

Here I'll start off with giving this one out!

I worked for a certain large insurer making sure replacements were legit and in "the client's best interest" :D Well, I was a bit TOO good at it, and was actually dragged into an office and told I work FOR the Agent... har har har... Long story short, I saw a lot of Agents take a lot of unecessary crap, even comp. reversals, when all they had to do was persist as (and here's the secret) this major insurer (and I suspect the others operate the same way) has NO vested interest in stopping any business, the "ultimate", last line, was simply to have the client sign off on the deal. And even then, the verbiage they use is intentionaly vague...

I'll drop this little tidbit too (and this is one probably every experienced agent knows): Insurer employees typically know THE LEAST about insurance. I've seen sooooo many *** lackys make life hell for Agents I could tell stories for days....

If you want to help people, don't join Chumps forum. There is no helping allowed over there.

Chumps, if he does join, do I get my downline credits, a who cut the cheese button and 2 Slim Jims?

Back