Looking to Move my Healthspring Contract Here in Nashville

BigEasyinTN

I'm trying to find an agency that I can move my HealthSprings contract that is also a non exclusive agency here in Nashville. I'm not going to be a big player with them, maybe 20 a year going forward, but need an agency to contract with to keep renewals coming in. Most of the sales will be from referrals from my book of business and my part time final expense business. An agency that also does some AEP marketing would be perfect.
Does anyone have any advice for a good agency that doesn't mind contracting a part time player in the market going forward?

I can help you out with your HealthSpring contract. My company is local, so we know the market and I can also help you out with leads and marketing. Message me and we can talk this week. Thanks.

Hey Knox...appreciate the response and your help. I would definitely like to stay local if possible. So far I'm 0-3 on getting with an agency that does what they say. It's frustrating!
I'll be in touch!
------------- ----

appreciate the response Todd...but I have no idea who those people are nor a contact number. Thanks anyway.....

----------

Last edited:
Back