Looking to sell Medicare Advantage -- Who is best FMO/GA in Harris County, TX (Houston) area?

insure_research

Hi, I am working to set up an agency in the Houston, TX. Who is the FMO or GA that is most successful in the area? Who is crushing the numbers there?!

I'd be interested in the same for the Dallas/Ft Worth area. Thanks!

Hi, I am working to set up an agency in the Houston, TX. Who is the FMO or GA that is most successful in the area? Who is crushing the numbers there?!

I'd be interested in the same for the Dallas/Ft Worth area. Thanks!

Matt Mungia aka SpurCity

You don't need a local FMO. The MA commissions are restricted by CMS so everyone will pay you the same.

Some might help with marketing but don't hold your breath.

Your first step is to determine which companies are needed and go from there.

If you want help (I'm not recruiting) send me your phone via PM.

Rick

Before you contract with anyone please contact me if you like...in fact looking for an agency in Tx to grow our marketshare..I am an FMO for most major carriers...

Every FMO can give you pretty much the same contract....It is the value added services and tools that set FMO's apart

Before you contract with anyone please contact me if you like...in fact looking for an agency in Tx to grow our marketshare..I am an FMO for most major carriers...

Every FMO can give you pretty much the same contract....It is the value added services and tools that set FMO's apart
And what would those value added services that only you can provide?

Rick

Back