Looking to sell Medicare Advantage -- Who is best FMO/GA in Harris County, TX (Houston) area?

Rick...

I did not indicate that I'm the only one that could revive these value-added services. But I'll give you a few since you asked.

State-of-the-art personalized agent page/website... design from scratch with the agent in mind not the agency FREE

Customized CRM system.. we took an existing chassis and customized it for each agent and specific market..
FREE..

Those two items alone would cost the average agent close to $120 a month..

Agent owns 100% of their book of business..

Instantaneous releases..

There are other things of course but those are a few of the ones that an agent and or agency should insist on when dealing with an FMO/IMO..

Rick...

I did not indicate that I'm the only one that could revive these value-added services. But I'll give you a few since you asked.

State-of-the-art personalized agent page/website... design from scratch with the agent in mind not the agency FREE

Customized CRM system.. we took an existing chassis and customized it for each agent and specific market..
FREE..

Instantaneous releases..

There are other things of course but those are a few of the ones that an agent and or agency should insist on when dealing with an FMO/IMO..
Yeah, but what kind of contract are you offering on Medico's Med Supp? ;)

Who u b ?

Rick...

FREE..

Instantaneous releases..

Rick...

FREE..

Instantaneous releases..

that sounds darn good!

I'd suggest you call Todd King out of Roanoke. He's not local to Houston, but he'll shoot you straight w better-than-most street rates and transparent contracts. He's also already responded in this thread above

Hi, I am working to set up an agency in the Houston, TX. Who is the FMO or GA that is most successful in the area? Who is crushing the numbers there?!

I'd be interested in the same for the Dallas/Ft Worth area. Thanks!

You'll find that the FMO is irrelevant in most cases. Most of them will offer a discounted lead program based on volume. Most will tell you how much they will help you grow your business, but I wouldn't count on that. For the most I never ask an FMO for help on products as most don't sell and can only give you surface level info. I've gone months without even speaking to them.

If you click the link in my signature, you will get to my website which has access to one of the largest FMO's in America. They answer the phone and actually speak intelligently. Also, you can check out my training program while your there. I'll help you jack your sales through the roof!

Back